- Be at least 19 years of age upon graduation.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Completed a minimum of one (1) year post-secondary education from an accredited institution before December 31, 2018.
- Meet physical requirements and RNC vision standards and have no medical conditions that would impair the performance of police duties.
- Possess a valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
- Have no criminal convictions or findings of guilt that relate to integrity or the use of force, and/or have no criminal charges pending before the courts.
- Have no involvement in any criminal activity.
- Be of high moral and ethical character and be a positive role model in the community.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION TO BE SUBMITTED CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT STEP.
If you are hesitating about applying, please attend one of our information sessions or call an RNC recruiter. Do not allow myths and stereotypes hold you back from applying. Your community needs you!