To obtain a Certificate of Conduct or a Vulnerable Sector Check, an applicant must appear in person at one of the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary cashiers office locations below:
- 1 Fort Townshend, St. John’s
- 9 University Drive, Corner Brook
- 417 Booth Avenue, Labrador City
An applicant must provide: two (2) valid pieces of identification, one of which must be government-issued and include the applicant’s name, date of birth, signature and photo.
Upon the completion of the application, the Criminal Record Screening Certificate issued will normally be forwarded to the applicant via Canada Post mail service.
- Certificate of Conduct
- Consent for Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about Vulnerable Sector Checks.
Applicants must ensure the information displayed on the applicant’s invoice is correct. Any discrepancies may result in the application not being processed or may create a delay. If a discrepancy is identified, please contact the RNC Cashier’s Office.
For additional information, please contact the RNC office nearest you:
- RNC St. John’s: 709-729-8033
- RNC Corner Brook: 709-637-4100
- RNC Labrador City: 709-944-7603